Learn How a Golf Club Gained Over $500,000 in Food & Beverage Net Income
An underutilized and troubled premier Golf Club in the Southern California market that struggled with restaurant positioning and operational inefficiencies with net income losses of ($182,000).
- Streamlined labor while improving service quality.
- Saved 25% off food cost by utilizing our national account programs.
- Tailored menus and programming to coordinate with identified consumer dining habits.
- Created a clear position and brand for the restaurant to fit within the area's competitive set.
- Developed a Dining Rewards program to incent heightened frequency and spend in the restaurant.
Results:Total food and beverage net income gain of $507,000
Western Golf Properties exceeded food and beverage net income of $250,000. Based on continued growth, delivered net income the following year of $325,000.