Learn How A Club Increased Revenues by $259,878 While Driving 5,049 Additional Rounds in 2010
An underutilized daily-fee Club within a highly competitive market where rounds were down by 10.9% struggled to drive traffic to the course and increase rounds and revenue.
- Conducted a detailed market analysis.
- Analyzed the Club’s assets.
- Identified the opportunity to grow the Club's appeal and enhance it's reputation.
- Developed comprehensive Annual Business and Marketing Plan to meet Owner’s objectives.
- Implemented strategic marketing and outbound sales efforts to broaden awareness and drive new traffic to the Club
- Complemented outbound sales with promotions that increased golf rounds.
- Engaged and trained the Club team to ensure the guest’s experience, satisfaction, and future visits.
- Continually measured performance through daily, weekly and monthly analysis that was used to adjust the execution for optimal impact.
Improved revenue performance by $259,878.
while increasing rounds by 5,049 in 2010 when golf rounds in the marketplace dropped by 10.9%*
*SOURCE: Colorado Golf Association