Learn How To Lock Up Market Share by Driving Additional Revenues of $1,196,000
A high-end daily fee Club located within a very competitive market that struggled with capturing market share due to price point and low customer retention. The challenge was to maintain the Club’s established brand and green fee structure while developing an attractive offer to garner increased participation.
- Analyzed current golfer habits to determine how many rounds they have been playing at the Club over a 12 month period.
- Surveyed a golfer database to determine what is important to them to establish program benefits.
- Developed a Loyalty Program which enabled the Club to drive low volume times which in turn created more opportunity for non-loyalty golfers to access the more popular full rated tee times.
- Developed rewards and savings in other non-golf revenue streams to increase wallet share.
- Developed marketing campaign and communication strategy.
- Trained and incentivized staff on selling the program.
Annual Loyalty Program Net Gain of $1,196,000
Over 1200 loyalty cardholders play approximately 15,000 rounds a year and spend 10% more per visit than non-loyalty golfers.